Monday, April 20, 2009

Softcore American Actress

to see them again ... wait

Today I would like to report on how the Stromzählerableser once rang and kept my editor a Word document for our content management system. And how it happened: On Saturday I was
, as reported on the WG-party with Ted Mosby. Clock at 5:30 I was there for some 15 minutes from a fellow-citizen of Polish origin supplied writes, that he was very drunk, which he was sorry, but no longer had to change. Because he was too drunk to ... (insert meaningless juxtaposition of the terms alcohol and drunk here). The monologue ended when he went to the toilet yet not without a high stack of beer cases dangerous to get close.
This morning, shortly before I wanted to leave for work rang it at the door. Prior to that was, you guessed it, the pole again sober. To read the electricity meter. Yes, I have to laugh and he could not stop to point out that this was just a students job and he would also like to lecture. What thereat his advanced age made things no better.
Note: This city is microscopically small, and probably I met with a visit to this one party was all people my age. Now I know again why I moved to Berlin once. In other news would
I still say a reading recommendation that gives a realistic picture of the current situation in the regional media market. And the strong fit with the experience that I made today, as our online guru tried my messages with phrases like: or "Stuffed" played evil "trying to enrich, and I" participate "in exchange for the advertising than they consume prohibited. I plan to buy myself a liter allsbald hair gel to my role as Springer employees in the future to match visually. Although I recommend the link in Figure 4.

0 comments:

Post a Comment