Friday, July 31, 2009

Pokemon Spirit Generator

Due to high demand back in the program

Yesterday I received the Communication of a reader: You've very pleased with my car debacle in the future and would more often follow the Monkey blog. The blog? Oh yes, I thought that there is indeed too. Because since the monkey back in Peine and it creates reports to 140 characters at Twitter , he has almost forgotten. Respectively. I do. One should divide his personality so not too much, once I learned of Mr. Lord Voldemord. So you have finally
hereby news from the province, which I try to reports on wahnisinnige fans of Lord of the Dance and the local water company about the silly season to bring. My latest plan is both a report on the four couch surfers who are actually in place and where I have to stay overnight please follow the request of the head - why should I when Anlblick such web pages that they specify as their somewhat worried. Second, I prepare the election season by trying to establish the series "In a company car ride ..." to be driven with the sole aim in the future salvation of Peine comfortable with Pebble to Berlin. What, however, currently still threatens to fail because the others have, provincial-style candidates as beautiful as the parties of the Bible-believing Christians, no company car. And the election campaign we have to have all equal treatment, even when I use the candidates from the NPD no longer quite so nice find, such as the Lords of the FDP, who is involved as volunteers in a tank battalion.
If I tried the man in the district operates a flat-brothel and denying for two days by a lady with an Eastern European accent, which can not result in the e-mail with which I put him under psychological pressure ("The article will appear Tuesday, and if they do not register, then just without their opinion. ") buries in a wooded area, so I will now try to maintain the blog regularly again. The next week will finally end the summer holiday in Lower Saxony most, and my social Contacts from Braunschweig come back from vacation, so I maybe more experience than they do now, where I work either, or from me like yesterday in search of distraction, in the woods proceed. By bicycle. Without a map. Without food. But with the iPod. It would have been an adequate end when the country was colonized Braunschweiger not so tight. Close
What I want to. Soon it will return to the favorite of all highway congestion friends and FC online editors, the A2 to Berlin. But, as I experience a lot, but missing that is why there is always the time to write it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment