It's become a good tradition that I have my posts in this little monkey-house begin to explain why I write so rarely. Ultimately, always with the same argument: The work is to blame. Either it keeps me from writing by ubiquity private rows, or it depresses me so much that I was not able to type next to the current coverage of pig prices shooting and organ renovations just one syllable. Let alone be funny.
now stands but finally a third week of vacation from my generously proportioned holiday before the JSR, and this joyful prospect I would use to break the rigidity of writing, which sets in when you apologize to press officers need to complain to superiors about a sharpening tone requested on critical issues. It starts when you work ten hours a day and started up, if you want to go home Friday after nine times. It starts when you realize that any good journalist, but critical items is so much anger, brings in external and internal, shows that his time would rather spend the retyping of press materials. This is exactly what is expected of people who say sentences like "I speak only with them if they have abgrdruckt our press release. Has so much work . Made "No, I'm not frustrated, I do not work only appears in the profession for which I was hired.. As a journalist
What I would have created a nice transition to my main concern, namely the propaganda and agitation, both beautiful words to work in my new calling as Berufsrevolutionärin. The Recognizing in a Silesian Webfabrik of 1844, had to follow. Yes, one I would never allow, may gain for both high school and master's degree with Communist themes.
Sorry, had to realize I already that my proletarian place while some wrongdoing on the day ("Properly trained, we are here is not ...") But fear of the standing army trainees, which is just waiting for vacancies in the factory, which we call what-to-media, prefer to keep your feet still and overtime to bear in underpayment. I am not satisfied. Obviously, we live in times where you the total disregard of collective agreements and a lack of compliance with minimum standards of human dignity (in this set with greetings, speaking in complete sentences or the respect of the non-working Christmas Eve) rewarded with gratitude gets that one for the equivalent of Hartz afford to put 4 a 60-hour week, that job description sounds good on paper only. Being determines consciousness, and says: Thank you for a life in the rat race. Given the absence of one's words and the power to get excited about in addition, that this is run by VW.
Friday, November 20, 2009
Welcome Opening Messages
Capitalism is just another word for nothing more to lose
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment