Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Gta 2 Special Mk2 400w Blaupunkt

An embroidered bag for my embroidery

Although I have already made one or the other bag, but I still lack a bag for my stick utensils. When I this have ordered materials, I realized - I have the best for my project "stick utensils bag" found ;-)) Used

I have the materials " Martha "and" Mathilde . Lined the bag with the inserts S320 and H630. And what interface is it? I signed up for the cut " . High Street Messenger "decided by Amy Butler and adapted a little to my needs

is closed the bag with a black rose button, I have been given by Kirsten recently - thank you love Kirsten

!
was important to me - after all it's a bag for my Stick Stuff -. that the bag is decorated with embroidery The image is from the book " Cartonnage brodé " by Sylvie Castellano and Sophie Delaborde Ornate is the embroidery. a lot of different buttons and supporters - some of our range, in part, from the flea market

. And because the embroidery and sewing for this bag so much fun, my sister gets heart and such 'a bag ;-))

0 comments:

Post a Comment