Sunday, August 29, 2010

Pudhari Diwali Ank 2008

Tout en patch 'by Corinne Crasbercu

From time to time, I think on the French market always like to look out for great new books. Today I would like to present the book " Tout en patch ' .




This book fascinated me in two respects. First, here were very cute and processed materials to others, there are also times again to see new things.
are also all the beautiful things of great Vania Leroy Thuillier set the scene and photographed by Hiriko Mori. There


suggestions in this book, for example, for throws and matching pillows, covers for sewing machines and coffee pots, pincushions in different variations, Wandutensilos, place mats and tablecloths, bags in different variants, aprons ...... So a lot of suggestions on the subject of decoration.

Here are other fine books, but in the next few posts I would again like to show something creative ;-))

0 comments:

Post a Comment