Thursday, September 30, 2010

Primer Pari Annealing Temp Calculator

A cottage for shopping

What is certainly known to excite me in houses of substance or form embroidered. I especially like the houses in the form of embroidered Maren Martinez - Back and Forth. As a template for my little house on the bag was the book of templates " spring colors.


First, the house was embroidered on linen. Then I sewed the material for the roof of the embroidered work. The Whole was then doubled and ironed using fusible webbing to the bag. Since the plastic effect of the house a little should be strengthened, it was again embroidered with an embroidery thread in a contrasting color.


The lining of the bag has been reinforced with fusible interfacing S320. The outer lining is lined with fusible interfacing H630.

This combination of the two deposits, I like very much. The contribution brings the S320 stand for the pocket and with the soft insert H630 are achieved for the outside of a soft look.

All substances in this case are from my private collection and not be ordered.

0 comments:

Post a Comment