The Winter and Christmas time, I personally like very much, but once the new year has dawned, it may not - color and imaginative technical - are spring-like again.
The more I am pleased that yesterday the new book " family fortune "from the home acufactum - Ute Menze arrived
you I find that Ms. Menze it together with her daughter always manages to show something new
The subtitle suggests, what it.. goes. Textile interior design to feel this book is packed with great ideas around the cozy home
The subtitle suggests, what it.. goes. Textile interior design to feel this book is packed with great ideas around the cozy home
Especially I am pleased that my favorite fabrics were processed in this book
..
Already last night I was able to browse through this book on my couch and I - who would be surprised - even a few nice Found to rework ideas ;-))
0 comments:
Post a Comment