I'm upset. I wanted to before the election still a nice post-election posters with the finest get ready. I was on holiday in the land of the report fried Mars bars. I wanted to start sentences with less ego. And then comes the stupid, inhuman German and selects a party to me can feel a great desire, to imitate the people who once emigrated to Paraguay on Vox, armed solely with a Diercke Atlas and the kennel for the dog. The latter would have to be replaced by a monkey. The first would be also purchased yet. It is bleak. Now I'm sitting
here in the newsroom, waiting for the call from The Pebble salvation, so he told me how he managed to lose about ten percent of the votes Peiner, and likes nothing more to read about the fact that we now have four years by the women's hands to be governed in diamond shape and the Antichrist. Although I take this opportunity to once again want to show the affinity to which I once to Elsewhere pointed out already:
may Since that no one, he had not been warned when he soon between store unemployed and uninsured nuclear waste in his basement has just because he on the trick the tax cuts have been a victim.
Where is the positive? "That was beautiful at that time with Helmut Kohl - one had a clear enemy," a colleague said to me yesterday. After he had been surprised that I'm interested in the outcome of choice really. And he's right. There is now a new leader on the list of things that Julie hates, and write down the Brunswick roommate between Point 356 and 357 abandoned. Will the inner emigration and the retreat into private life. As of today I am writing again about rescue dogs, from the perspective of the dog. In a transport to Paraguay, who wanted to read about your experiences?
Monday, September 28, 2009
Typical Cost For A Eyebrow Wax In A Salon
from digression into politics
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment