I had already announced in the last post, I am emigrated inwardly, now final. After all, nobody can expect me to stretch his head out of my foxhole, when outside the Germany-is-here-Guido brings in position to give us a terrible world. In such people:
a seat in parliament and thus get an apartment in Berlin, while I am by Peiner pedestrian drag and October, Christmas parties proposing, because the "spokesperson" of the Essing Home Country Women's Association prefer for their holidays to the festivities would have pointed to St. Nicholas. Since you ask yourself: How long does the woman for your vacation, and when I can in the same company they work like? Insanely many days I could finally use very good to my progressive alienation from work more often spatially emphasis.
We see that internal migration is not to be confused with Gleichtmut, but is associated with an exuberant desire to appeal. My favorite activity to the judgments and the hate.
But I wanted to report how they are living as if one has been completed with the big wide world of politics and his weekends with newspaper reading with the visit of giant spent that could be driving in the rain through Berlin and even to wink officials held out while I realized again just want sneakers just are not appropriate footwear in heavy rain yet. Respectively. simply require the addition of something of which I read recently with dots and Anton: galoshes. It (insert two-second search here) now even in such a design are:
That's right, with such help means I plan to get through the winter, what I as a logical extension of the concept of the current H & M Designer look at women in krüzarmlige bags to dress. Influenza is finally a fine disease cured in the right home a kind of immigration from emigration could be. Especially since the vaccine is covered by the safe operation of the various doctor first jaundiced financial constraints to victims. Just stupid, that soon no insurance ... This is Germany here. I'm holding onto the Internet.
Wednesday, October 7, 2009
Why Do Weigh More Before You Poop
life in the dugout
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment