Sunday, May 24, 2009

Buying Second Hand Pro Camcorder

wax since: 06:32 clock. WRONG!


When I on Thursday with my small car to a picnic to Brandenburg departed, and the opportunity to Heavy Rotation radio was a chance, I learned two things: First, it is enough apparently, even the background music for lingerie presentation in Heidi's to be great advertising show to the German Download Charts blow up (unfortunately, the internet can find no source that claims the same thing again says a lot about the journalistic quality of the Dudelfunks) and, second, Depeche Mode have written a song that is perfectly suited as a Windows Sound: Wrong! Can you install this program? WRONG! Can I save the document here? WRONG! Or maybe here is a PDF ... WRONG! I think it would can fit seamlessly here:



I also have a new business project after got the situation with Cher yes unfortunately not worked out. I plan the production of buttons with the beautiful words: wax since (insert random time here). It would have the advantage that everyone looks the same, as the mood of the button-wearer is straight - no one annoys someone to "guard since 05:23 clock" around with that, or "wax since: 09:37 clock" by 10 show up at work - and offers with the exact deadline large earnings. At 24 hours per 60 minutes, each eventually 1440 have buttons, which for a special price of, say, 50 cents ... yes, I am a Finanzhai , what's wrong with that? He has very nice teeth.

0 comments:

Post a Comment