Saturday, May 16, 2009

Fpb Cr Card Des:telephone Id

From Russia with Love News from

People need goals in life. My current is to attend this Conference: The annual conference of the international intelligence agencies. For what could be better than KGB and CIA each other reveal their tricks, and shading to bring in the bugs-to-date technology? I plan to disguise myself with a gray double-breasted trench coat and briefcase to mix with the crowd, I like the latter being traded in the early morning hours on a bridge by the copy of another conference participant. This will be a fun for me hopefully qualifies the fact of having once occupied the present building at the Berlin BND stadium in the world youth sports a university course.
In other news I could get riled up about it for hours that my Sunday service was extended spontaneously on Saturday and I immediately allowed to drive to the office to make the current game of the VW Wolfsburg online and to tick the latest police reports - information that can refer, of course, from any source other than the Internet presence of BZ or impossible to be can do without until Monday. Finally, in society, a vested interest in the theft of cultivators in the district of Peine, or the performance of the Scorpions is in July at the turn of rock at Helmstedt. In this sense:



I also announce yet the good news that the next worst-case scenario after the hard drive incident of 2008, the technical collapse of my cell phone, at least as under control could be given, as that could be due to the technology of the Empire wife Kristin at least saved the phone numbers and between parked on the Coputer. And, you learn something, even the same as backup on the external hard drive. Now you just need the cell phone from the friendly service of Medimax 'back into place, which gives me no worries, after they wanted me aufschwatzen on my first visit there in order to backup a cable to the value of the mobile phone and other help and not further could. Fortunate that in the drawer with a damaged display a Siemens waited for its revival, requires its battery every hour for electricity. Happy times.
I must now watch TV unfortunately, also known as work, so I have to give up a review of the past weeks. Yes, it is shameless, like a work and life offline hold of important things like blogging. From the fantastically decadent trip in a convertible after complaints remains at least here only that

qed

0 comments:

Post a Comment