Memo an mich selbst: Lass Dich nie wieder vor einem Feiertag auf eine Verabredung zum Frühstück mit dem überraschender Weise doch aus Vegas zurückgekehrten Mitbewohner ein, das auf dem Aufbacken von Teigrollen aus dem Penny Markt basiert. This fact can not eat raw, and as the housemates even after 13 clock still asleep and my laziness presents the Aufbackprozess, I will now starve to death soon.
That's right, the diamond shoes are too tight! What I appreciate wants a new post from the monkey world. Today: What is more interesting: the loss of a human ear in the Gifhorner pedestrian zone, or the four cats in Helmstedt, likely fell victim to the known cat-haters? The only certainty is that Gunther von Hagens for his latest exhibition in the area apparently collects the BZ referred to as "our region". And in which it apart from any change tie of Ferdinand Piech is nothing to report other than burning thermos flasks and thefts from cemetery decoration. Where I want to stress that all of the above mentioned events actually took place this week, but I can not be linked because the first and 2 could be traced back such reports after a day of the BZ website will be deleted, so the Internet is not too full. A real danger exists, as we all know.
are from life outside work is yet to report that to have my business plan, Cher occur twice a day in our Berlin Wg and me to fund a nice retirement on the "island of Ruegen, in the inability of the above referred roommate failed to see Cher in Vegas and steal. Inexplicably.
Moreover, this was the week that taught me the other Mitbewohern, Braunschweig edition that benefits from Lyx - A word processing program that he teaches himself to write his current extra house work itself, as it has many advantages over as Word offers. (I quote here from memory). So you can make it to the example with the input of only five commands to center a text and also change the font is only seven clicks into three different sub-folders away. In addition, one practical way with all the keyboard commands do not see how the final product will appear as a side, which is easy, but can only resolve by creating a PDF document. What the program needs only three to five minutes. A marvel of technology, it is definitely worth exploring before you start with the writing. Yes, I am very grateful that I was opened up this field and is dedicated to the housemates to conclude for now this video:
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Mottled Legs Pregnancy
The cat hater of Helmstedt
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment