.
Today, I would just like to talk about why social workers always wear mullet hairstyles and local reporter in tacit agreement of their mobile phone on your belt. What is true but only for the male colleagues who work in the competing newspaper in town. Is there a secret code of honor, of these things require, or you learn that during the training seminar: "bad haircuts and why we can not avoid it," to visit in addition to the course "I like clothes made of hemp or Why I always pants Technically should expect a flood
you? see, I've gathered slowly in the beautiful little world of local journalism in which you talk to people from the charity, while pretending it would be a really interesting, which says the ability of the wooden fish impressioning about the future career of young Asis. Meanwhile, I have an intelligent face, cultured, combined with thoughts of the delicious lunch, which soon in styrofoam boxes delivered to the office (at noon) or the stretch of motorway between junctions Peine Peine and east, which leads one lane surrounded by high concrete walls on the main route (evening) is.
Yes, it's very glamorous my life, but not really bad. Finally, a book review on the latest work of the only politician left the place (Yeah - the only communist in the village) or a SPD press conference with six local politicians and press as I experience that I can take anyone. And wants.
addition, and this is the true message Pops, I have met here the first dog that I really like. Tell is indeed very big but very friendly and is completely good for hours next to the work of my colleague whose dog sitter could not today. Well, even the dog smells a little thanks to the never-ending rain, but he does not bark, do not jump at me, I tried not to bite and responds to the name with which I tend to call all the dogs: "Dogs"
In this sense, on the long-awaited date with the rescue dog.
0 comments:
Post a Comment