Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Pokemon Deluge Hack Blog

Groundhog Day Hubertus Heil


Hubertus Heil and I meet regularly now. This Pops message I want to start the new week, with Mr. Heil is still facing me at an advantage because he finds my face about as striking as I provocative theses of Ingeborg Plasberg . He beat me twice last night welcomed with a handshake and introduce yourself loudly and clearly with name - after I had 30 minutes with a five-man press conference he sat opposite. During which he loudly committed against discrimination against women. The credibility problem of the SPD has thus finally been named. And I will remain the malice that I thought he was over 50 .
What else is there to report news from the offices of the VW-house journal? First, we received over the past week a new word ban. I do not know how far I had already reported that all of us his chief leadership week In support of that tries to randomly put a word in the index. In this case, it was the "stimulus package", which he buried in the cemetery of the words. Finally came the associated money not by mail. Since then we write on economic aid, which equates certainly not a majority of the readers with the economic stimulus package, and Cheffe is pleased that his newspaper is indeed incomprehensible, but finds his power unbroken recognition. I personally think it is a game and am looking forward to it, soon to gymnastics by the editors, without touching the ground. Without hands. On one leg. On the other
reached us on Friday afternoon, an anonymous call from Gadenstedt, the announced by a so-called Amok location. After a brief internal deliberation, the volunteer was identified as Verzichtbarste among staff and with the words "There is probably someone Amok - moving back and look what's going on" to their fate. Fortunately (for me) was not as busy as the 20,000 police officers in the 2,000-person village the gunman-to-be, a hunter with a fine collection of weapons, were able to stop soon enough from his purpose. But the thought counts.
could cheer me, fortunately, the discovery of a new series, you have to love to have seen without them ever: Sergeant Berry .





A German series about a police officer in California, shot in the U.S. and the backyards of Cologne Mühlheim busy, first with Klaus Jürgen Wussow, from the 2nd Season it with Harald Juhnke - it's brilliant! And almost as innovative as what awaits me this week: A report of a rescue dog. From the perspective of the dog. I hope he wears a vest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment