Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Kates Playground Her Real Name?

ode to a time clock


I'm not satisfied! This thing of living as workers seems to degenerate more: Man I can hardly find the time to blog from work, because I was there but spend 12 hours of my day, is found little opportunity to comply at all of my obligation as an Internet junkie. It is shameless. And I must
but urgent report that has taken after Inka Bause, another star of the RTL-boulevard contact with people from Pain. In this case, to gather information about the different types of hair extensions. At a pub fair. The visit apparently on the job description of the format of a DJane Giulia Siegel heard. The obvious is now wearing a jaunty pony hair as I could see the photo that was making the outgoing hair stylist and right from the "Star". "But on the Trust: The seal looks übelst consumed from" then he stuck with under three . I can not really believe, with what naivety is here Celebrity encounters. alone would have a look at the jungle camp but it can and should teach that the skin looks like the Giulia from smoking too old, gray and wrinkled and it has striking similarity to the ass by Peter Bond.
However ... this was my day's highlight. Otherwise, I try to mentally ever been to my tomorrow's visit to the kindergarten preparation is in shipped in days as a journalist early education, BZ - a fantastic project that has the publishing house thought to do something else makes none. For legitimate reasons. I am definitely pretty excited about the conversations with members of the tooth space group on the future of the newspaper the internet and the latest developments in the WAZ Group. Probably we will talk on a nonverbal level rise and in the form of paper mache and paper hats unsubscribe and crawl to on all fours through mountains of paper that have accumulated in recent days since the four year old behind came to reading the stock prices are not as fast are.
If me an evening visit to the Brunswick Theatre, on whose example would have us the culture editor teach with lazy eyes to write reviews, and on Saturday to hold at seven clock not in Kreuzberg incipient move of the little sister of them will, I report.
Otherwise also, only later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment