Incredible: I've just reached my first letter to the editor, which you should really be no one denied. Finally, all know how well readers understand the irony and the sense of glosses. Which in this case the visit Inka Bause in a village in the region dedicated, where she visited to "Our new home" a house. I spare you the details (what does it matter that I did not present the column straight and it was of course never put online), but I did it the steep thesis that women's experience Bause on TV a little wound up and compared them in this context with a ferret.
Here is the reader reaction:
"Good day woman xxx have read (name withheld), I
than yesterday your spiritual outpouring on the above subject, I had to repeat this process and I read this again to understand it according to what you have written down there.
I think it's simply an outrage how can you write about someone such a name in a newspaper without having met that person or even spoken at all - and only in respect of broadcasts from the TV to judge is just as banal.
If I would also go on your point of view, I would judge you this: if a grouse on Valium with diarrhea lasting intellectual - to know and to do this without you. Sounds good, right?
Possibly. You should think in future before writing or leave it altogether. Best wishes xxx
(name Moscow collection known) "
The man has quite naturally I would like to apologize formally for the inappropriate comparison. - When the German Ferret Lobby
0 comments:
Post a Comment