It's Saturday, it's half past twelve, and I'm sitting in the monkey hell. Not in the at Peine, because I already spend in the weeks, all life, but within, where I used to work times. The great-ape hell or mother of all monkeys hell so to speak. There are half
12, and behind me is there is already a complete move from Tempelhof in a garage after William Hagen, where a man named Peter lives-East Zone, the furniture of my sister's home - which is itself, however, did not have to stay in the garage. Instead, they must crawl under short notice to the parents. Their furniture, however, remain in Berlin, if you know William Hagen, due to its BVG links would still be described as such.
I hope you can follow me.
The move therefore, between six and eleven, and in return for the assistance of the roommate, Edition Berlin, I can help him now, an absurd meeting next week, has to organize it, build on the 1000 name tags. What I have done so for two years or less professional.
However, since, as the authorities of German words, there is no cost center, where you settle me and I could pay a reasonable hourly wage, I must now try to cash in kind, which may take the form of coffee, water and office supplies. If I make it surprisingly was not to drink 20 liters of coffee and to buy cheap junk pencils in the three-digit euro range, I could avoid even the broad area of Klosteine that were rumored to be already taken by fuel-efficient employees of this company. I had a great to bring backpack - including a tribute to my little sister, who recently shopped with a hard case at the hardware store.
That being said I really want to tell more of the events of the week, a theatrical performance of Kleist's "Katherine of Heilbronn" brought with it, which was contested by men in pastel-colored drainpipe trousers and women in glittering outfits. Even a visit to the Peiner Good Templars was on the program - a group vehement opponent of alcohol, which all seem to have changed from the group of heavy drinkers on the other side. What they did not stop, of stale booze and rotting smell, and bring in parts like her oxygen tent for the event. I countered, as I chose for my notes from the wide array of promotional pens the company Aperol.
In addition I made acquaintance with the first gas-powered garbage truck in Lower Saxony, visited a solar roof trade fair, and of course, rigged, as announced, with kindergarten children funny things newspaper. What was really cute: You asked if I had my car for a key and cut me out pretty pictures from the newspaper: scantily clad women and babies. Close
What I want, but not without giving the notice fantastic: the time in Pain ends surprisingly early as a week because I was into Main building brings back to Brunswick and (insert drum roll here) are added to the newly created Social Desk! In Pain one is of course far from satisfied that a worker is removed and not replaced, and prophesied to me quite a tedious copy-and-paste job - but what one has just to do with news in the Internet, they do not know anyway.
Saturday, March 28, 2009
How To Penitrate Anus
weekend and monkeys work
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment